Woah, I just noticed I can tab in this box and not move to the next web object... finally!
So it looks like I've survived the crazy month of NaNoWriMo, Dancing, RenFest, etc. In fact, I beat the 50,000 words and led 1/5 of my city in winning as well (not bad considering the global average is about 14%). We even won our regional war with Lubbock, Tx with 1 less team player.
It was great. I still got quite a bit to work out on the story of course, but it's slowly chugging along. I think my mind needs a creative break for a while.
Which is a problem considering that I have several origami projects to work on in December:
- 1 fish mobile of 10+ fish
- Christmas gifts for dance team
- Christmas gifts for D.D.Dames
- Commission from another writer
- Gifts for a dance production crew
- Christmas decorations
- A phoenix for an acquaintance of mine
- A Robert Lang dancing crane for my dance instructor.
I had to break out another table for the 2 and 3 feet square papers, this is going to be a rather interesting month.